According to NT electoral law candidates must account for every dollar received and every dollar spent during the campaign period.
All donations made via this website will be split equally between the campaigns of Yingiya and Ian. If you wish to donate to only one candidate please click on bank transfer.
For transparency purposes NT law requires that if you donate $200 or more your name and address will be provided to the Northern Territory Electoral Commission (NTEC). After the election the NTEC will make these details public. If you would like to make a donation greater than $200 please do!! Click Donate or Bank Transfer to donate...
All donations over $2 and up to $1500 are tax deductable. If you require a receipt, please email your contact details to Yingiya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising goes towards:
• Transport – charter planes for islands and remote homelands – we need over $10 000 for each candidate1
• Fuel for car travel (where possible) between communities – we need over $1000 for each candidate
• Corflutes, posters and advertising - $4000 for each candidate
• How-To-Vote cards - $1000 per candidate
• Campaign shirts, hats, wrist bands - $3000 per candidate
• Accommodation for volunteers and candidates where free accommodation is not available - up to $2000
1In remote electorates, mobile polling begins 1-2 weeks before election day with an NTEC polling plane travelling to each community and large homeland towns. In order to keep up, candidates must pay for a charter plane so they can be in every polling place as the NTEC remote polling team moves around the electorate.